S4BB Limited just updated MemoryBooster to version 3.3 with new features and more language support.
Boosts your device speed by recovering wasted memory. All in background, you don’t even have to think about it
The free update to version 3.3 of MemoryBooster for BlackBerry® smartphones comes with the following changes:
- User interface improved.
- French translation added.
- Boost log screen re-designed for better visualization and effectiveness tracking.
- Boost log effectiveness indicator added (can be turned on/off in options).
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Automatic battery saving mechanisms when devices is not used: radio or WiFi connections might not be necessary when the device is locked.
MemoryBooster is now available in the following languages:
- English, German, French, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- The program language is automatically chosen by your device language. If the device language is different from one of the above, English is chosen.
More information: MemoryBooster website
We have just started the free and open beta of Network Traffic Control for BlackBerry® smartphones. It is now very easy to track the network traffic your device consumes per day or per month.
New features since version 0.0.4 (BETA 1):
- Important Notice: This is a very early BETA version. Data integrity and accuracy can NOT be guaranteed!.
- Tracking Traffic: Tracking the network needs to be activated manually. Note: only the amount of traffic is tracked. No traffic content is tracked at any time.
- Daily Traffic: On the main screen you can see the daily traffic.
- Monthly Traffic: Via “menu » Monthly traffic” you can view the monthly used up traffic (full month is only shown when traffic tracking was activated from the first onwards).
Supported BlackBerry® devices: 71xx, 87xx, 81xx Pearl, 82xx Pearl, 83xx Curve, 85xx Curve Series, 88xx, 89xx Curve, 90xx Bold, 95xx Storm, 96xx Tour, 97xx / Bold Series.
Network Traffic Control for BlackBerry®: Join the free and open beta program now!