S4BB Limited just released the version 1.5 of ActionPad for BlackBerry® with stunning new features! If you handle memos and you want to improve your productivity, ActionPad is the way to go! ActionPad helps you to be organized and fast in handling memos. The unique memo encryption feature lets you password-protect each memo with a password.
What’s new in the version 1.5?
- User interface improvements
- Softkeys can be used for special functions (i.e. next / previous memo)
- Full screen mode
- Send memo to BlackBerry® Tasks or Calendar
- Session password indicator
- Backup & Restore of encrypted memos
- Minor bug fixes
More information: ActionPad for BlackBerry® Smartphones
A professional GTD® workflow is essential to Get your Things Done. The NextAction! Desktop Add-In for Microsoft Outlook® provides the same streamlined way for implementing GTD® with Microsoft Outlook® like known on BlackBerry® and Windows Mobile® smartphones. The seamless mobile – desktop synchronization is world class.
For years, NextAction! has set the standard of implementing David Allen’s Getting Things Done® (GTD®) methodology on BlackBerry® and Windows Mobile® smartphones. The brand new NextAction! Desktop Add-In for Microsoft Outlook® brings this standard to the desktop.
- GTD® features as known from NextAction! right in Microsoft Outlook®.
- Seamless synchronization of NextAction! with Microsoft Outlook®.
- Compatible with Netcentrics Add-In.
More information: New NextAction! Desktop Add-In for Microsoft Outlook®
Getting Things Done® and GTD® are registered trademarks of David Allen & Co.
S4BB Limited is proud to announce the version 2.0 of CIA World Factbook. It is now much easier to use and makes its content offline available! The data can now be cached on the media card so it can be accessed when you do not have network coverage or you are roaming and don’t want to connect to the Internet.
Newly Introduced and Improved Features
- Search function.
- Data caching (content is stored on SD card and therefore, available when the device is offline, respectively out of network coverage).
- Automatic cache update (weekly, monthly or yearly).
- Rendering performance improvement; optional flag visualization (faster without showing flags).
Available for all BlackBerry® Devices