Ten years after the launch of its first version, NextAction! 4.0 is now available for the iPhone! NextAction! has purely been created to implement GTD (Getting Things Done by David Allen) in the most efficient way possible. NextAction! now available for download on the App Store.
NextAction! is purely built for David Allen’s Getting Things Done® (GTD®) methodology, the groundbreaking work-life management system.
NextAction! is the best GTD app specifically built for iPhone and BlackBerry 10 for those who like to have their life well-organized. Creating & completing next actions with one click, managing contexts and seamless synchronization of all such data creates stress-free productivity.
- The only app purely built for GTD
- 1-click / shortcut context switch (BlackBerry 10)
- 1-swipe context switch (iPhone)
- 1-click / keystroke action creation
- 1-click action save
- 1-click action complete marking
- 1-click switch to hide/show completed actions (iPhone)
- Seamless integration with internal task database, Microsoft Exchange / Outlook (BlackBerry 10)
- Sync with Microsoft Exchange / Outlook (iPhone)
- Easy search in all listed actions – Quick view into action’s additional notes (BlackBerry 10)
- Full active frame support with customizable content (BlackBerry 10)
- Shortcuts for efficiency (quick actions with physical keyboards)
- Context Management: manage all contexts with custom context coloring, creating / editing / deleting of contexts
Get NextAction! today and start being truly productive!
NextAction! is compatible with all iPhone, BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Legacy OS Smartphones.
A Decade of Expertise
S4BB Limited has over 10 years experience in creating productivity applications for various platforms. The first version of NextAction! was launched initially in March 2006. Until today, NextAction! has been continuously improved over the years and has now become the best tool to implement GTD on-the-go.
More information about NextAction! can be found at: www.next-action.com
You can download NextAction! on the App Store and BlackBerry World.
We’ve released NextAction! for BlackBerry® 10 Smartphones. Implement the famous “Getting Things Done®” method and increase your productivity on-the-go. Add actions with a single click, and switch between contexts with the click of a button. Thanks to BlackBerry® 10 & PIM database support, NextAction! integrates seemingly with Microsoft Exchange. Start Getting Things Done® with NextAction! for BlackBerry® 10.
- Natively built for the GTD® method
- 1-click shortcut context switch, keystroke action creation, action save & action complete marking
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Exchange / Outlook
- Easy search in all listed actions
- Quick view into action’s additional notes
- Full active frame support (customizable content)
- Shortcuts for efficiency (create action screen: ENTER
- Shortcuts for Q5/10 devices for improved workflow
- Context management: creating, editing, deleting, custom coloring
NextAction! is compatible with all BlackBerry® 10 and BlackBerry® Legacy OS Smartphones.
S4BB Limited just released TaskReports in version 1.7. With TaskReports you will be able to see all upcoming tasks, project progress and category/context completion right in your mailbox daily, weekly or monthly. This provides an excellent productivity overview. TaskReports will boost your productivity tremendously.
New in TaskReports 1.7
- Added: Font size can now be adjusted.
- Added: Email account scheduled email reports will be sent from, can now be selected.
- Added: Compatibility with all touch screen devices.
- Added: Language support for German, French, Cantonese and Mandarin added.
- Improved: User interface has been redesigned.
- Improved: Upcoming tasks report can hide/show undated tasks.
- Improved: Better integration with and from other application.
More Information: TaskReports for BlackBerry® Smartphones
A professional GTD® workflow is essential to Get your Things Done. The NextAction! Desktop Add-In for Microsoft Outlook® provides the same streamlined way for implementing GTD® with Microsoft Outlook® like known on BlackBerry® and Windows Mobile® smartphones. The seamless mobile – desktop synchronization is world class.
For years, NextAction! has set the standard of implementing David Allen’s Getting Things Done® (GTD®) methodology on BlackBerry® and Windows Mobile® smartphones. The brand new NextAction! Desktop Add-In for Microsoft Outlook® brings this standard to the desktop.
- GTD® features as known from NextAction! right in Microsoft Outlook®.
- Seamless synchronization of NextAction! with Microsoft Outlook®.
- Compatible with Netcentrics Add-In.
More information: New NextAction! Desktop Add-In for Microsoft Outlook®
Getting Things Done® and GTD® are registered trademarks of David Allen & Co.
S4BB Limited just updated some applications and released new free ones, here is an overview:
Thank you very much to all beta testers for participating in the NextAction! Pro beta test!
Your feedback helped us to improve our application and finalize our idea of a productive GTD® workflow on BlackBerry® Wireless Handheld devices. The final version of NextAction! 3.0 Pro has been polished a bit and some minor bugs have been fixed as well.
All existing beta testers and NextAction! Standard Edition users will receive an email with a special offer. Again, thanks a lot for your great help and support.
Website: NextAction! 3.0 Professional Edition
More information about NextAction!:
NextAction! 3.0 has been released with someday/maybe support!
NextAction! 3.0: MSM, BerryReview, BBCool, BBGeeks, BBItalia, CrackBerry, Handango, MobiHand.
TaskMaster 1.2.0 has been released with more sophisticated task management.
TaskMaster 1.2.0 for BlackBerry®
The next generation of to-do / task management with your BlackBerry® Wireless Handheld. Sophisticated task software for everyone!
- FAST one click category switching – famous from NextAction!.
- Full featured task support: due dates, priorities, notes, status, etc.
- Synchronizes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Act!, Novell Groupwise, iCal, Entourage, and more.
- 100% compatible with Blackberry Tasks Application and NextAction!.
You can use them simultaneuosly if you want.
- Enhanced for implementing GTD® (Getting Things Done).
- Customizable font size.
- Due date in task list (optional).
- Languages – English and German.
New in TaskMaster 1.2.0
- Hotkeys: task adding (‘N’, ‘B’), listing screen sort quick switch (‘A’, ‘S’), quick task delete (‘DEL’).
- Trackball click opens selected task.
- TaskReports integration.
- Default due date can be set to: today or tomorrow.
- Minor bug fixes (time zone, not starting, category change/add, focus lost).
TaskMaster: MSM, BerryReview, BBCool, BBGeeks, BBItalia, CrackBerry, Handango, MobiHand.