Smart WiFi for Android Smartphones allows you to manage your WiFi connectivity. This application switches the WiFi function off whenever you leave a saved WiFi location and switches back on when you enter (another) saved WiFi location. As the WiFi function on any phone is one of the largest energy consumers, you can imagine how much battery time you save by using Smart WiFi.
- Remembers up to 100 WiFi locations.
- Saves battery by turning off WiFi when a WiFi zone is left
- Improved stability and performance.
- Less battery consumption.
- Minor bug fixes.
- All Smartphones running Android 2.1 and up
More information: Smart WiFi for Android Smartphones