S4BB Limited has updated Calendar Week View with full support for the BlackBerry Passport. The large 1440×1440 screen now makes it even move convenient to view your whole week’s agenda in one place. Accompanied with the smart use of BlackBerry 10’s active frames, the new Calendar Week View brings essential productivity right into your calendar event planning on any BlackBerry 10 device.
Calendar Week View allows you to see all calendar events in a week on one screen.
Based on the same productive principles former Palm apps like DateBk6, Calendar Week View offers the most efficient way to view and manage your week’s events right on one screen.
Calendar Week View Features
✔ 7 days of Calendar events on one screen
✔ High performance for Calendar power users (faster than the native Calendar app)
✔ Slide left/right to move between weeks
✔ Zoom into a single day in detail
✔ Edit an event by clicking on it (* pro version only)
✔ Create an event for any day (default: today)
✔ Supports all BlackBerry 10 calendars (Google account calendars, BBM group calendars, Facebook calendars, MS Exchange calendars, etc)
✔ Current week & day indicator (highlighted in blue)
Compatibility & Download:
Calendar Week View is compatible with BlackBerry® Passport, Classic, Z3, Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10, P’9982 & P’9983 and can be downloaded for free at BlackBerry World.
|Calendar Week View for BlackBerry 10
We’ve redesigned Calendar Week View for BlackBerry® 10 Smartphones! With a new, smooth design and increased performance, this handy application is the perfect way to quickly check your week’s schedule. Within Calendar Week View you can create new calendar events, when minimized, the active frame shows your schedule for the day. In the Pro version it’s also possible to edit existing calendar events.
- Native User Interface Design
- Curent week’s schedule default
- Active frame support (shows daily summary)
- Create and edit (Pro version only) calendar events
- Swipe to view next & previous week
- Tap current day to get detailed schedule overview
Calendar Week View is compatible with all BlackBerry® 10 Smartphones
|Calendar Week View
We’ve released a new update for Barcode Scanner for BlackBerry® 10 Smartphones. The new update allows you to compose text messages from within Barcode Scanner. Also new in the update is the option to send scanned Contact and Event content as email attachments. Last but not least, we’ve fixed reported bugs, making Barcode Scanner perform even better.
Barcode Scanner is an award winning application for BlackBerry® Smartphones that allows you to scan and interact with various Barcode and QR Code types.
- Recognized content types:
- Contact info: save to address book, or directly compose an email or call phone number.
- Calendar Event: add event to calendar.
- URL: open website in browser.
- Email content: compose email.
- Phone number: call phone number or add to address book.
- BBM™ pins: invite to BBM™.
- Geo Location: show location on BlackBerry® Maps or navigate to that location using BlackBerry® Maps.
- Plain Text: copy to clipboard.
- SMS: copy to clipboard.
- WiFi: copy SSID or password to clipboard.
- Recognized barcode formats: Aztec, Code 39, Code 128, Data Matrix, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF, QR Code, UPC-A &UPC-E.
- Interactive User Interface
- BlackBerry® 10 OS integration
- History List functionality
Barcode Scanner is compatible BlackBerry® 10. A slim version of Barcode Scanner is also available for BlackBerry® OS.