S4BB Limited just updated MessageForward to version 1.5 and MessageSchedule to version 2.0.
MessageForward automatically forwards incoming SMS text message to any email mailbox. Multiple mailboxes are supported as well.
New in MessageForward 1.5
- Email service to be used for sending out message can be selected now. So the right email service is used for forwarding a message.
Website: MessageForward for BlackBerry®
MessageSchedule allows to send SMS text or email messages at a certain date and time. A sending log keeps track of all messages that have been sent out with MessageSchedule, and templates make the life easier by saving often used messages (including recipient information).
New in MessageSchedule 2.0
- Email service to be used for sending out message can be selected now. So the right email service is used for sending a message.
- Schedule messages to be sent out regularly on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Website: MessageSchedule for BlackBerry®
“MessageForward” can automatically forward your incoming SMS messages to any email address.
- Conveniently check your SMS text messages via email.
- Avoid situations where you always have to check your phone.
- Save a backup of all your incoming text messages for future reference.
- Check your SMS text messages even when you do not have your BlackBerry® with you.
- Keep track of SMS text messages on multiple phones in one single email account.
- Compatible with Gmail, AIM Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, GMX Mail, Zenbe, Fastmail, Mail.com, HotPOP, 163.com, and any other email account.
- Example: An AT&T subscriber gets a SMS text message on their BlackBerry®, then with MessageForward™, a copy is automatically forwarded to their Outlook.
How it works
- MessageForward automatically forwards a copy of all incoming SMS text messages to any email address you provide.
- MessageForward supports all current BlackBerry® devices.
Get it now: MessageForward for BlackBerry®