S4BB Limited just released Network Traffic Control Beta 2 for BlackBerry® Smartphones. New features and a lot of improved were only possible because our fantastic beta testing crowd gave us such great feedback – kudos!
New Features and Changes:
- Completely re-designed main screen with more information about your data traffic:
- Radio traffic in, out and total today
- WiFi traffic in, out and total today
- Radio traffic in, out and total this month
- WiFi traffic in, out and total this month
- Traffic separation* between WiFi usage and data plan (network carrier) usage
- Billing setup
- Over-usage alarm (de)activation
- First day of month of your telephone bill (this helps to calculate charges within a billing cycle)
- Packages traffic (i.e. you have a 10 MB BlackBerry® Data Plan)
- Price per KB thereafter (i.e. traffic charges when you use more than 10 MB of your data plan)
- Maximum traffic fee (i.e. if you are OK to spend $10 on traffic more per month, you will get a notification when your monthly traffic is over $10)
- Global over-usage notification
- Homescreen notification icon: You will now see an “over-usage” icon in your BlackBerry® homescreen, you are over your monthly traffic maximum.
- Global dialog notification: Whatever you are using right now and you exceed the traffic limit, a dialog will pop up and show a notification about traffic “over-usage”.
- Runtime improvement: Network Traffic Control now runs in background without program icon. This saves a lot of resources and eventually makes your device faster.
- Minor bug fixes
More information: Network Traffic Control for BlackBerry® Smartphones