Are you tired of your screen rotating at the moment you don’t want it to? Do you want to control your screen orientation yourself? Then Rotation Lock 2.0 for BlackBerry® is the ideal application for you! Rotation Lock 2.0 allows you to lock your screen in the current orientation it’s in. The new version comes with some great new features and significant improvements of already existing features.
- Lock & unlock screen position
- For Storm & Torch
- Lock screen in any position you want
- Improved support for devices running BlackBerry® OS 5.0 and higher
- BlackBerry® Storm I, Storm II and Torch running OS 5.0 and higher
More information: RotationLock for BlackBerry® Smartphones
S4BB Limited just released Network Traffic Control Beta 2 for BlackBerry® Smartphones. New features and a lot of improved were only possible because our fantastic beta testing crowd gave us such great feedback – kudos!
New Features and Changes:
- Completely re-designed main screen with more information about your data traffic:
- Radio traffic in, out and total today
- WiFi traffic in, out and total today
- Radio traffic in, out and total this month
- WiFi traffic in, out and total this month
- Traffic separation* between WiFi usage and data plan (network carrier) usage
- Billing setup
- Over-usage alarm (de)activation
- First day of month of your telephone bill (this helps to calculate charges within a billing cycle)
- Packages traffic (i.e. you have a 10 MB BlackBerry® Data Plan)
- Price per KB thereafter (i.e. traffic charges when you use more than 10 MB of your data plan)
- Maximum traffic fee (i.e. if you are OK to spend $10 on traffic more per month, you will get a notification when your monthly traffic is over $10)
- Global over-usage notification
- Homescreen notification icon: You will now see an “over-usage” icon in your BlackBerry® homescreen, you are over your monthly traffic maximum.
- Global dialog notification: Whatever you are using right now and you exceed the traffic limit, a dialog will pop up and show a notification about traffic “over-usage”.
- Runtime improvement: Network Traffic Control now runs in background without program icon. This saves a lot of resources and eventually makes your device faster.
- Minor bug fixes
More information: Network Traffic Control for BlackBerry® Smartphones
We have just started the free and open beta of Network Traffic Control for BlackBerry® smartphones. It is now very easy to track the network traffic your device consumes per day or per month.
New features since version 0.0.4 (BETA 1):
- Important Notice: This is a very early BETA version. Data integrity and accuracy can NOT be guaranteed!.
- Tracking Traffic: Tracking the network needs to be activated manually. Note: only the amount of traffic is tracked. No traffic content is tracked at any time.
- Daily Traffic: On the main screen you can see the daily traffic.
- Monthly Traffic: Via “menu » Monthly traffic” you can view the monthly used up traffic (full month is only shown when traffic tracking was activated from the first onwards).
Supported BlackBerry® devices: 71xx, 87xx, 81xx Pearl, 82xx Pearl, 83xx Curve, 85xx Curve Series, 88xx, 89xx Curve, 90xx Bold, 95xx Storm, 96xx Tour, 97xx / Bold Series.
Network Traffic Control for BlackBerry®: Join the free and open beta program now!