Today we’ve updated our Screen Shot application for BlackBerry® Smartphones. Thanks to a restyled user interface, Screen Shot 3.0 is now easier to use! In the new version it’s now also possible to share screenshots with friends and colleagues directly through BBM! Get the best screen shot app today, download Screen Shot 3.0 for free!
- Detailed customization; time delay, image format, storage settings and more.
- Send multiple screen shots in one batch by email.
- Save screen shots on your SD card or internal memory.
- Images can be shared via BBM.
- Restyled user interface.
- Screen Shot 3.0 is compatible with all devices running OS 4.5 or higher. Including all BlackBerry OS 7 devices: Bold 9900, 9930; Torch 9810, 9850, 9860; Curve 9350, 9360, 9370
Are you tired of your screen rotating at the moment you don’t want it to? Do you want to control your screen orientation yourself? Then Rotation Lock 2.0 for BlackBerry® is the ideal application for you! Rotation Lock 2.0 allows you to lock your screen in the current orientation it’s in. The new version comes with some great new features and significant improvements of already existing features.
- Lock & unlock screen position
- For Storm & Torch
- Lock screen in any position you want
- Improved support for devices running BlackBerry® OS 5.0 and higher
- BlackBerry® Storm I, Storm II and Torch running OS 5.0 and higher
More information: RotationLock for BlackBerry® Smartphones
S4BB Limited just released Menu Clock 1.0 for all BlackBerry® Smartphones. With Menu Clock you can now easily view the current time by opening your menu. This works in all applications no matter they come with your BlackBerry® smartphone or you installed them as third party applications.
Menu Clock is a simple application which shows the current time in the menu for any application.
- Convenient: Shows current time in menu.
- Useful: Displays current time in main screen.
- Smart: Formats current time according to your location (e.g. AM/PM).
- Fast: No device reset required.
More information: Menu Clock for BlackBerry® Smartphones
S4BB Limited has just updated the application ScreenShot 2.1 with some new features! Capture your screen with this one click screen shot application and send it out.
The free update to version 2.1 of ScreenShot for BlackBerry® Smartphones comes with the following changes:
- ScreenShot Animation
- User Interface Improved
- New Default Image Format: JPG
- Improved Setup Instructions
- Full BlackBerry Torch & BlackBerry OS 6 Compatibility
- Minor Bug Fixes
More information: ScreenShot 2.1 for BlackBerry® Smartphones
or Try our Free Version: ScreenShot Free 2.1 for BlackBerry® Smartphones
S4BB Limited just released OutOfBattery for BlackBerry® Smartphones. You can display on your screen an empty battery with just one click.
When to use OutOfBattery
Imagine, you and your friends are at a party, and one of them asks you if he can borrow your cool BlackBerry device to make a call. The problem is that you don’t want to share your phone credit, but meanwhile, you don’t want to make yourself out to be a cheap friend… What’s the solution? Just click on a convenience key button on your BlackBerry device to display an empty battery status. Now, you can just say “Sorry bro, my device is out of battery”.
More information: OutOfBattery for BlackBerry® Smartphones
S4BB Limited has just updated the free application ScreenShot 2.0 with some new features! Please take a look below for more details.
Capture your screen and send it out.
New in ScreenShot 2.0
- User interface redesigned
- Viewer: Screen shot can be viewed right after it was taken
- Email: Screen shot can be sent out by email conveniently after it is taken
- Easy convenience key setup with illustrated instructions
- Language support: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, German, French
More information: ScreenShot 2.0 for BlackBerry® Smartphones
or Try our Lite Version: ScreenShot Free 2.0 for BlackBerry® Smartphones
S4BB Limited just updated some application: SmartWiFi 1.6, ScreenShot 1.5, MemoryBooster 3.2. Please see below for more details about the updates.
SmartWiFi 1.6 – Changes
- Better CDMA phone support.
- Bug fix in cell handling.
- Improved GSM/GPRS phone support with better cell handling.
More information: SmartWiFi for BlackBerry® Smartphones
ScreenShot 1.5 – Changes
- More image formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF.
- Options: accessible via “BlackBerry Options” – “ScreenShot Options”.
- Selectable “screen taken” notification: dialog, sound, vibration.
- Adjustable delay before screen shot is taken.
- File name conventions: custom prefix and suffix, current date and time can be added to the file name automatically.
- Automatic directory detection.
- Manual directory setting: i.e. screen shots can be stored in “media card – myVeryOwnScreenShots”.
More information: ScreenShot for BlackBerry® Smartphones
MemoryBooster 3.2 – Changes
- “Best Practice Presets” for background boosting.
- German language support.
More information: MemoryBooster for BlackBerry® Smartphones