We’ve released a brand new application for BlackBerry® 10 Smartphone: TapCam Mirror. With this handy application you can take easy self shots. Choose from 2 fancy frames (or go without a frame) and take the perfect selfie with your front camera. Share your pictures with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or BBM™ within the application. Thanks to the integrated gallery function you can look up all the self shots you snapped with TapCam Mirror.
- Two photo frames to choose from (or no photo frame at all)
- Built-in gallery/photo viewer
- Complete support for 16:9, 4:3 and 1:1 aspect ratios
- Native BlackBerry® 10 Cascades GUI
TapCam Mirror is compatible with all BlackBerry® 10 Smartphone.
Today we’ve updated our Screen Shot application for BlackBerry® Smartphones. Thanks to a restyled user interface, Screen Shot 3.0 is now easier to use! In the new version it’s now also possible to share screenshots with friends and colleagues directly through BBM! Get the best screen shot app today, download Screen Shot 3.0 for free!
- Detailed customization; time delay, image format, storage settings and more.
- Send multiple screen shots in one batch by email.
- Save screen shots on your SD card or internal memory.
- Images can be shared via BBM.
- Restyled user interface.
- Screen Shot 3.0 is compatible with all devices running OS 4.5 or higher. Including all BlackBerry OS 7 devices: Bold 9900, 9930; Torch 9810, 9850, 9860; Curve 9350, 9360, 9370
S4BB Limited just updated some application: SmartWiFi 1.6, ScreenShot 1.5, MemoryBooster 3.2. Please see below for more details about the updates.
SmartWiFi 1.6 – Changes
- Better CDMA phone support.
- Bug fix in cell handling.
- Improved GSM/GPRS phone support with better cell handling.
More information: SmartWiFi for BlackBerry® Smartphones
ScreenShot 1.5 – Changes
- More image formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF.
- Options: accessible via “BlackBerry Options” – “ScreenShot Options”.
- Selectable “screen taken” notification: dialog, sound, vibration.
- Adjustable delay before screen shot is taken.
- File name conventions: custom prefix and suffix, current date and time can be added to the file name automatically.
- Automatic directory detection.
- Manual directory setting: i.e. screen shots can be stored in “media card – myVeryOwnScreenShots”.
More information: ScreenShot for BlackBerry® Smartphones
MemoryBooster 3.2 – Changes
- “Best Practice Presets” for background boosting.
- German language support.
More information: MemoryBooster for BlackBerry® Smartphones