S4BB Limited just updated some application: SmartWiFi 1.6, ScreenShot 1.5, MemoryBooster 3.2. Please see below for more details about the updates.
SmartWiFi 1.6 – Changes
- Better CDMA phone support.
- Bug fix in cell handling.
- Improved GSM/GPRS phone support with better cell handling.
More information: SmartWiFi for BlackBerry® Smartphones
ScreenShot 1.5 – Changes
- More image formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF.
- Options: accessible via “BlackBerry Options” – “ScreenShot Options”.
- Selectable “screen taken” notification: dialog, sound, vibration.
- Adjustable delay before screen shot is taken.
- File name conventions: custom prefix and suffix, current date and time can be added to the file name automatically.
- Automatic directory detection.
- Manual directory setting: i.e. screen shots can be stored in “media card – myVeryOwnScreenShots”.
More information: ScreenShot for BlackBerry® Smartphones
MemoryBooster 3.2 – Changes
- “Best Practice Presets” for background boosting.
- German language support.
More information: MemoryBooster for BlackBerry® Smartphones
S4BB Limited just released TaskMailer 2.0 for BlackBerry® with more features for better team collaboration and easy task delegation. See how it works, watch the video.
TaskMailer allows you to create and email a task (todo) in the fastest way you can imagine. Recipients can easily import such tasks into their task database on their BlackBerry® smartphone or desktop computer.
- Task email attachment formats – iCal and vCal.
- Compatible – with desktop task applications including but not limited to Apple iCal®, Entourage®, and more.
- Task preferences – can be entered: name, priority, status, due date, category / categories, notes.
- Fast access – by assigning one of the BlackBerry’s softkey to TaskMailer the program is accessible with just one click. More here.
- Hotkeys – like ENTER provide very quick ways to send a task.
- Font size is adjustable – wraps everything for performance!
- Category filter – wrap up the screen for higher productivity.
- Optional – save the task in your BlackBerry’s internal task database.
- Easily – create and email a task with one program.
- Anyone – Email a task anyone with just 2 clicks!
- Delegate – tasks to people with desktop management systems (which support iCal or vCal).
- Delegate – tasks to people with normal email clients (task content is mentioned in email).
- New: tasks directly into your task database right from your mailbox.
- New: Full productivity collaboration possible!
- New: Address book integration for easy recipient selection.
More information: TaskMailer for BlackBerry
S4BB Limited just released SmartWiFi for BlackBerry®. Did you know that your BlackBerry® wastes a lot of energy by searching for WiFi networks? For example, when you are on the move and not connected to any of your configured WiFi networks. See how it works, watch the video.
SmartWiFi is the smartest way to save battery on your BlackBerry®! The revolution in battery power optimization!
- Saves battery by turning off WiFi when no needed.
- Remembers the WiFi locations you use.
- Up to 100 WiFi locations supported!
- Powers WiFi back on when you are back at WiFi coverage.
- Saves battery by avoiding to constantly check for available WiFi hotspots.
- Displays useful information: BSSID, SSID, Data Rate, Radio Band & Signal Level.
- Supported mobile devices: GSM / GPRS, CDMA and iDEN.
More information: SmartWiFi for BlackBerry