We’ve released a new update for CIA World Factbook for BlackBerry® & Android™. This weekend our Signal Booster application for BlackBerry® Legacy OS and Android Smartphones is on discount for just $0.99! Thanks to this application you’ll always have the best connection. After hitting the Boost Signal button, the app will reset all connections and reconnect it to the best signal available! Get Signal Booster this weekend with 80% discount for BlackBerry® and Android!
- Optimizes BlackBerry® radio usage
- No device reset required.
- Signal level shown in menu & can be accessed from any native or third party application (BlackBerry® only)
- High stability & performance; up to 60% signal strength gain
- Easy to use interface
Signal Booster is compatible with BlackBerry® Legacy OS 4.6.0 & Android 2.1 and up.
We’ve made our Signal Booster – The Radio Signal Enhancing Tool for Blackberry® Smartphones even better than before. With our newly released update the app’s performance has been improved. Signal Booster 3.1.2 also contains a number of bug fixes. If you were experiencing any trouble with Signal Booster before, then be sure to download the update now. Please leave a review if you like our app. This update is available for free at BlackBerry App World.
Various Bug Fixes
Signal Booster 3.1.2 is compatible with all BlackBerry® Smartphones running OS 4.6.0 or higher.
Signal Booster 3.1.2
S4BB Limited just released SignalBooster for BlackBerry® Smartphones. SignalBooster can boost your weak or lost signal with just one click! Improved signal strength means faster transfer speed on all your data communication devices and crisp voice quality on your mobile phones.
SignalBooster boosts your reception with just one touch.
- Optimizes BlackBerry® radio usage.
- No device reset required. Therefore a lot faster than everything else!
- No new hardware: Software only solution. No additional hardware needed! Does not influence any other applications.
- Instant feedback on reception gain.
How it works:
By clicking the “Boost Signal!” button your voice, data and Internet connections are being reset. The best possible reception is chosen for the new signal and then all your connections come up again automatically. You will see a summary dialog of what just happened and how much performance you gained.
More information: SignalBooster for BlackBerry Smartphones