S4BB Limited has just a new update of Petrol Usage Tracker for BlackBerry 10. This latest release comes with full support for BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 including custom support for the trackpad of the BlackBerry Classic. Enhancements in terms of statistics and user interface / user experience as well as several minor bug fixes are part of this release.
Keep track of your petrol usage with Petrol Usage Tracker. Simple and easy to use. Just enter “Millage”, “Volume” and “Price” to get your average fuel spending calculated for you.
Fuel money is hard to keep track of because It is not a regular expense. Your may burn more fuel this month because you had customer visits every day. It may also be zero because you were on vacation for summer. But it is as important an misc expense as any other household spendings.
- Profile management
- Average consumption
- Average expenses
- Multi-Car support
- Export & Import of Top Up Data
- 139 Currencies supported
- Units of Measurement: Metric, US Imperial, UK Imperial
- Top Up contains: mileage, volume, price, date & time, notes and whether it has been a full or partial top up
Please note that Multi-Car support is a paid feature. Our fair structure of paid features is simple:
- FREE of charge: 1 car & up to 5 top ups
- BASIC $0.99: 1 car & unlimited top ups
- PROFESSIONAL $1.99: 2 cars & unlimited top ups
- UNLIMITED $4.99: unlimited cars & unlimited top ups
Compatibility & FREE Download:
Petrol Usage Tracker is compatible with BlackBerry® Leap, Passport, Classic, Z3, Z10, Z30, Q5, Q10, P’9982 & P’9983 and can be downloaded for FREE at BlackBerry World.
|Petrol Usage Tracker for BlackBerry 10
We’ve released a new update for Petrol Usage Tracker for BlackBerry® 10 Smartphones. In the new update we support 3 units of measurements: Metric, UK Imperial & US Imperial. We’ve also added a notes functionality allowing you to add details to your top-up like gas station name, fuel sub-type (Octane 98, Octane 95 etc.) and more.
Petrol Usage Tracker is the perfect application to keep track of your fuel consumption, your average fuel use and how much money you spend on fuel. Download Petrol Usage Tracker for free today at BlackBerry World™.
- Profile Management
- Average Consumption
- Average Expenses
- Native BlackBerry® 10 Interface
- All currencies supported, 139 in total
- Mile per gallon calculations
- NEW: 3 units of measurement supported: Metric, UK Imperial & US Imperial
- NEW: Add notes to your top-ups
Petrol Usage Tracker is compatible with the BlackBerry® Z10, Z30, Q10, Q5 & P9982.
|Free Petrol Usage Tracker
We’ve released a brand new update for Petrol Usage Tracker for BlackBerry® 10 Smartphones. In the new update we have added a “miles per gallon” option and we’ve added the remaining world currencies. Based on your location, the Petrol Usage Tracker will recommend you a currency to use, making setting up a car profile easy and fast! Track your fuel consumption, save money and get Petrol Usage Tracker today for free!
- Profile Management.
- Average Consumption.
- Average Expenses.
- Native BlackBerry® 10 Interface.
- NEW: all currencies supported, 139 in total.
- NEW: mile per gallon calculations.
Petrol Usage Tracker is compatible with all BlackBerry® 10 Smartphones.
|Petrol Usage Tracker
We’ve released an all new update for our Clipboard History applications. The new – free – update fixes reported bugs and enhances the performance of the application. Thanks to Clipboard History Free you’ll be able to track all the content you copy and cut.
- History of all content copied or cut.
- Recognizes data formats such as phone numbers, text, web URLs, etc.
- Accessible from all apps through the menu button.
- Tracked content can be deleted individually.
- Easy to use.
Clipboard History Free & Pro is compatible with all BlackBerry® Smartphones running OS 6.0 and up.
|Clipboard History Free
||Clipboard History Pro